☻ Wild Pkerz The Next Revelution! ☻
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☻ Wild Pkerz The Next Revelution! ☻

Server IP: Wildpkz.no-ip.info!

HomeLATEST NEWS!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCMENT: THE SERVER IS NOW BACK ON! GO DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT AND LOG ON NOW! WILDPKERZ.NO-IP.INFO! HAVE FUN!

Dragon Claws And Other Items!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Detroit
Creator Of Forums!
Creator Of Forums!
King Detroit

Male Number of posts : 59
Job/hobbies : to play sports/ basket ball
Humor : prety good sens of humor.
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Dragon Claws And Other Items! Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Claws And Other Items!   Dragon Claws And Other Items! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:08 am

W0000000T DRAGON CLAWS ARE OUT! OMG! THEY ARE REALLY OUT! But sad thing is that the spec only hits 2 times =( im trying to fix that atm but im haveing trouble. If you guys wana see and use the dragon claws ur gana need to download the client wich is at the client help section but to make it easy for you ill give u the link =)http://www.mediafire.com/?2lzgjdnnvow Thats the link to download the client! I have also added more items like dragon platebody, dragon kitesheild, bandos fullhelm, bandos scimi (WORKS!), Dragon pickaxe, dragon crossbow, bandos crossbow, vesta's longsword, vesta's spear, morrigan's throwing axe, elysian spirit shield, summoning skillcape, zuriel's staff, and statius's warhammer. Wow thats alot of items huh lol only ones that work out of all those so far are d claws and bandos scimi. heres a few pics of d claws spec: (VID AT THE END)

Dragon Claws And Other Items! Xpvpxx10

Dragon Claws And Other Items! Xpvpxx11

Dragon Claws And Other Items! Xpvpxx15

Dragon Claws And Other Items! Xpvpxx13

Dragon Claws And Other Items! Xpvpxx14

HERE IS THE VIDEO OF THE D CLAWS!

There you have it the D CLAWS

Last edited by King Detroit on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:14 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wildpkz.forumotion.com
Implode
Soldier
Soldier

Male Number of posts : 2
Humor : Joker :D
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Claws And Other Items!   Dragon Claws And Other Items! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:44 am

Im liking these claws, so. im just wondering if you just coded in the dds special with the emote of the rune claw special? i cant really tell, but i suppose this is a huge accomplishment. Its kindof like climbing a big rock. I think we can climb a few more though ;o Very Happy
Back to top Go down
King Detroit
Creator Of Forums!
Creator Of Forums!
King Detroit

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Claws And Other Items!   Dragon Claws And Other Items! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:30 am

Lol no i didnt use dds anamation or rune claws emote i used torags hammers but the problem it it only hits 2 times im trying to make it hit 4 but im haveing a real hard time with that. I hate it cuz i cant fix it makeing my head spin lol.
Back to top Go down
Sefron
Soldier
Soldier

Male Number of posts : 3
Humor : wtf
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Claws And Other Items!   Dragon Claws And Other Items! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:40 am

sweeeeetttt made improvements since its first hamachi server
Back to top Go down
zzzzz968
Mod
Mod
zzzzz968

Male Number of posts : 115
Job/hobbies : love playing all sports
Humor : Funny =)
Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Claws And Other Items!   Dragon Claws And Other Items! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:53 am

King Detroit wrote:
Lol no i didnt use dds anamation or rune claws emote i used torags hammers but the problem it it only hits 2 times im trying to make it hit 4 but im haveing a real hard time with that. I hate it cuz i cant fix it makeing my head spin lol.

have u fixed it to 4 spec..

and also since its a new serverdoes it have all this still?
Back to top Go down
King Detroit
Creator Of Forums!
Creator Of Forums!
King Detroit

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Claws And Other Items!   Dragon Claws And Other Items! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:50 am

lol guys sorry server hasnt been on but its gana start beeing on now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Claws And Other Items!   Dragon Claws And Other Items! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Claws And Other Items!
Page 1 of 1