☻ Wild Pkerz The Next Revelution! ☻
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☻ Wild Pkerz The Next Revelution! ☻

Server IP: Wildpkz.no-ip.info!

HomeLATEST NEWS!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCMENT: THE SERVER IS NOW BACK ON! GO DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT AND LOG ON NOW! WILDPKERZ.NO-IP.INFO! HAVE FUN!

Noob Sauce's Mod Application!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
noob sauce
Soldier
Soldier

Male Number of posts : 4
Humor : wtf
Registration date : 2010-05-28

Noob Sauce's Mod Application! Empty
PostSubject: Noob Sauce's Mod Application!   Noob Sauce's Mod Application! I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:43 am

First off hi im Noob Sauce some of you know me some of you dont. This is my Moderator Application.

Combat lvl:138 (all by myself)
Att lvl:99
Str lvl:99
Def lvl:99
Range lvl:99
Prayer lvl:99
Mage lvl:99
Hp lvl: 99

Why do u think u deserve mod: As I'v seen not alot of people play this server, and I try to help as many people as I can.

admins(+) That you think will recomand you: Well i dont see any admins, but I know people that will.

What will u change and do to make the server better: I dont abuse staff powers, I will tell KingDetroit all the problems I see in the server.

Do you abuse (if u dont be honist u will be demoted and never have a chance at mod+): No, Iv been staff on alot of servers and alot of people like me Smile

Do you think the 3 owners are cool: Yes. Im friends with all of them and I like them.
Back to top Go down

Noob Sauce's Mod Application!
Page 1 of 1