☻ Wild Pkerz The Next Revelution! ☻
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☻ Wild Pkerz The Next Revelution! ☻

Server IP: Wildpkz.no-ip.info!

HomeLATEST NEWS!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCMENT: THE SERVER IS NOW BACK ON! GO DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT AND LOG ON NOW! WILDPKERZ.NO-IP.INFO! HAVE FUN!

Kore's Renewed App (Mod/Admin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kore
Wanksta
Wanksta
kore

Male Number of posts : 8
Humor : Dude Who Cares*.*
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Kore's Renewed App (Mod/Admin) Empty
PostSubject: Kore's Renewed App (Mod/Admin)   Kore's Renewed App (Mod/Admin) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:12 am

My Application
Name: Mike
Ign: Kore or Mike

Email Address: marizzlehelp@hotmail.com

Time Zone: EST

What language can you speak well?:
English, Bit of French.

Fluency:
English

How long do you spend on your computer per day?:
4-6 hours on weekdays and 6-8 hours on weekends!
I am no good Monday-Friday 7:00Am-2:40Pm EST

How long do you spend on Runescape per day RS?:
5-6 hours on weekdays and 6-7 hours on weekends.
Every single day for atleast 4-5 hours but no more when monday-friday.

Have you been a Mod before?
Yes was a co owner for wildpkz.

What will you do as a Mod to help the server
Ban who needs to be banned help who needs to be helped and inform who needs information simple as that. I would host events everyday and I would help as many people as I can in one day.

How good is your patience?:
Very good for someone my age I do not waste my valuable time on people who have no sense in what their talking about if you have no clue what your talking about don't say it to me. Whisper me if you are in need of help when I become a Mod, also feel free to chat me also if I get Mod

What does Respect mean to you?:
I believe respect is a vary valuable thing. You can achieve it step by step in your life and once you lose it it may never come back to you. You can't just treat respect as just anything in your normal life. It's a very rare thing to have with people such as yourselves.

Why do you think Wild Pkz will pick you as a Mod?:
If you do pick me I will be one of those Mods with that whisper on and chat. I would be on every day for as long as possible. If you happen to choose me among these various applications I promise to help atleast 10 or more people a day. If anyone needs absolute help download Teamviewer and Pm your password, and ID on the program.

Anything you want to add on?
I have been playing runescape private servers for more than 2 years now and still going. I have tested the new Halo:Reach Campaign and multiplayer due to me being in MLG(not the MLG that travels around the world to compete for money), and knowing some bungie staff. I am currently playing the beta multiplayer for BattleFeild BC2. Any of you can pm me if you have internal problems with computer and by downloading TeamViewer. I am a very great person to get to know. I would be on forums every day and I would be on chatbox also everyday.

I have read the Moderator Application Rules.

Name:Mike

Timezone:EST

Time willing to dedicate:
I would be on the server 5 hours a day but no more when at school.

Have to ever Mod'd before?
Yes was Co owner for wildpkz

Why do you want to be a Mod?:
Hoping i can help push this big server along.

How would you help the server and its people?:
I would be on every single day and my whisper/chat would be active for people if they ever need help.

What if you see a hacker, what will you do?:
I would report to the admin then automaticly ban if he/she continues to hack.

Additional information?:
I am a very easy to get along with and im a kind and gentle person to deal with.Okay, Now I suck up to make myself look better If, and I mean IF, I do get selected for Mod, I will be active. Well... I'm pretty much on 24/7 anyways but yea. I'm a down to earth guy, So I wouldn't mind sitting down and talking to you guys about your problems, whether it be In-Game or in Real Life. I'll perform in a very professional matter, However, that doesn't mean I can't have fun right? Those of you who know me already know, I can be fun, however when it comes to rules, I won't tolerate anyone breaking it. I will not tolerate any rule breaking, Which means, They know I can be the biggest dick, if they break the rules, but if they follow the rules and have fun, I will have fun with them, and I will throw events for them and everyone is happy. Yay~
Back to top Go down
noob sauce
Soldier
Soldier

Male Number of posts : 4
Humor : wtf
Registration date : 2010-05-28

Kore's Renewed App (Mod/Admin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kore's Renewed App (Mod/Admin)   Kore's Renewed App (Mod/Admin) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:50 am

Congratulations on Moderator Kore!
Back to top Go down

Kore's Renewed App (Mod/Admin)
Page 1 of 1