☻ Wild Pkerz The Next Revelution! ☻
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☻ Wild Pkerz The Next Revelution! ☻

Server IP: Wildpkz.no-ip.info!

HomeLATEST NEWS!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCMENT: THE SERVER IS NOW BACK ON! GO DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT AND LOG ON NOW! WILDPKERZ.NO-IP.INFO! HAVE FUN!

suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bandoss boss
Premeum Member
Premeum Member
bandoss boss

Male Number of posts : 57
Humor : serious
Registration date : 2009-10-08

suggestions Empty
PostSubject: suggestions   suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:43 pm

do you think the new client needs runes to teleport and why do you think so?
i do not because if somepne is in godwars they cannot get out and you might lose players.but i think you should have the server where the mod zone is on an island so free people cannot get to it.
Back to top Go down
bandoss boss
Premeum Member
Premeum Member
bandoss boss

suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestions   suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:44 pm

i think there shoulda prayer altar in evey church that works.and there should not be a you have to be 1prayer level to waer anything.
Back to top Go down
bandoss boss
Premeum Member
Premeum Member
bandoss boss

suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestions   suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:46 pm

and instead of you having your staff ip.bann someone i think they should be able to bann someone then you chesck what they did and you seggest if they should be ip.banned and please chose mods and admns good so they do ot have power over normal people abusing there limit.
Back to top Go down
Co-Owner Lt Shadow
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Male Number of posts : 60
Job/hobbies : Anything pretty much :P
Humor : I Lol @ noobs
Registration date : 2009-08-17

suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestions   suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:17 pm

1. No Runes to tele should not be added, one reason being it is alot of work, secondly it had alot of problems and I can see it leading to bigger problems, that update will not come.
2. This is a good idea, however people rarely walk into the churchs or areas with churches, and if they wish to recharge prayer, home is the best place, another point being that prayer drains rather slowly anyways.
3. Only Owners can Ip-ban, Atm the server has 4 people with Ip-ban power being, Me (Lt Shadow), Ancient tale (He will rarely, if never use), Asaad (will never ip you without good dang reason.), Kingdetroit1 (I've never seen him ip-ban 1 person yet, same applys as what I said for Asaad.) None of the staff should resort to ip-ban, it is more of a last resort. (Hey looky, Threep postcounts in a row Bandoss, NICE.) ~Ashley~
(Topic Closed)
Back to top Go down
http://www.yourmom.com
King Detroit
Creator Of Forums!
Creator Of Forums!
King Detroit

Male Number of posts : 59
Job/hobbies : to play sports/ basket ball
Humor : prety good sens of humor.
Registration date : 2008-07-04

suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestions   suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:05 am

Ya i dont think we will have that update, but we might update to delta source soon and we will have something similar to that, and ashely all the ipbans wich we have about 4 were from me, and yes they r like a last resort, and if u see someone double posting give them a warning, delete the posts they double posted and then next time ban them for a day
Back to top Go down
https://wildpkz.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestions   suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
☻ Wild Pkerz The Next Revelution! ☻ :: News! :: Suggestion Box!-
Jump to: