☻ Wild Pkerz The Next Revelution! ☻
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☻ Wild Pkerz The Next Revelution! ☻

Server IP: Wildpkz.no-ip.info!

HomeLATEST NEWS!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCMENT: THE SERVER IS NOW BACK ON! GO DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT AND LOG ON NOW! WILDPKERZ.NO-IP.INFO! HAVE FUN!

Ranks!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Detroit
Creator Of Forums!
Creator Of Forums!
King Detroit

Male Number of posts : 59
Job/hobbies : to play sports/ basket ball
Humor : prety good sens of humor.
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Ranks! Empty
PostSubject: Ranks!   Ranks! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:28 pm

These are the Ranks. There are Normal and Special Ranks. Normal Ranks are gained by posting a specific amount of posts. Special Ranks are gained by showing me you deserve it.
Each Normal Rank has a different amount of posts you need to put to get that rank. Here are the list of ranks.

Key Terms - (*) means you need to eren it. Yes means its a special rank. No means its a normal rank. if it has a number that means that much posts need to be done to get the rank.

Rank Title
Admin V.I.P * yes
Admin * Yes
Developer * Yes
Spammer * Yes
WebMaster * Yes
Sponsor * Yes
Mod V.I.P * yes
Mod * Yes
Regesterer 0 No
Member 25 No
Premeum Member 50 No
Full Member 75 No
Active Member 100 No
Loyal Member 150 No
V.I.P 225 No

These are the ranks and the posts needed to gain the ranks. Each one of these ranks have a purpuse. The ranks Admin, Developer, Spammer, WebMaster, Sponsor, Admin V.I.P,and Mod are special ranks the rest are normal. The special ranks have special roles. Admins and mods watch over the server and forums.WebMasters and Developer do the same. Admin V.I.P and Mod V.I.P is V.I.P for admins and Mods only. Sponsors are the people that advertise. Under every post they must have it say our server name rocks,rules or something like that. Have fun trying to get one of these roles!
Back to top Go down
https://wildpkz.forumotion.com

Ranks!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
☻ Wild Pkerz The Next Revelution! ☻ :: News! :: RANKS!-
Jump to: